top of page
Who is Eclectic Red?
Eclectic Red is Caryn Mellom and Ed Chapman, an acoustic duo, who plays music covering the 1920’s (Puttin' On The Ritz) to today. We are located in Beloit, WI, so have pretty quick and easy access to many areas.
Harmony and musical variety are our signatures. We cover oldies, country, classic rock, and we have original songs. We also cover obscure songs as well. So... songs you know, songs you don't know, and songs you may not have heard in ages. You'll be singing along with us.
Where has Eclectic Red played?
- JimmyZ, Machesney Park, IL
- Ye Olde Pub, Rockton, IL
- Mortimer’s Roadhouse, Poplar Grove, IL
- Hammy’s Roadside Bar, Janesville, WI
- Delavan Lake Store Lounge, Delavan, WI
- Neighbor’s Bar and Grill, Loves Park, IL
- Rock-A-Bago, Rockford, IL
- Bago Lounge, Winnebago, IL
- Whiskey Ranch, Delavan, WI
- Beloit Sky Carp ABC Stadium, Beloit, WI
- GarMins Bottoms Up, Beloit, WI
- Duesterbeck's, Elkhorn, WI
- Beloit Library Lunch, Beloit, WI
- Summer In The Park, Downtown, Beloit, WI
- Snug Harbor, Delavan, WI
- Geneva Tap, Lake Geneva, WI
- Summerfest, Milwaukee, WI
- River Jack's, Elkhorn, WI
- G5 Brewing Company, Beloit, WI
We are currently booking for October - December. Check our dates on the "Where is ER" page. If we're available, contact us through Facebook/Messenger @eclecticred608, through email (email@example.com), or send a text (608-295-4943).
bottom of page