Who is Eclectic Red?
Eclectic Red is Caryn Mellom and Ed Chapman, an acoustic duo, who plays music covering the 1920’s (Puttin' On The Ritz) to today. We are located in Beloit, WI, so have pretty easy access to a lot of areas.
Harmony is used frequently along with solo songs. We cover rock, country, classic rock, and we have original songs. We’ve got obscure as well. Songs you know, songs you’ve heard, but haven’t heard in ages, much less on acoustic guitar.
Where has Eclectic Red played?
- JimmyZ, Machesney Park, IL
- Ye Olde Pub, Rockton, IL
- Mortimer’s Roadhouse, Poplar Grove, IL
- Hammy’s Roadside Bar, Janesville, WI
- Delavan Lake Store Lounge, Delavan, WI
- Neighbor’s Bar and Grill, Loves Park, IL
- Rock-A-Bago, Rockford, IL
- Bago Lounge, Winnebago, IL
- Whiskey Ranch, Delavan, WI
- Beloit Snappers ABC Stadium, Beloit, WI
- GarMins Bottoms Up, Beloit, WI
- Duesterbeck's, Elkhorn, WI
- Beloit Library Lunch, Beloit, WI
- Summer In The Park, Downtown, Beloit, WI
- Snug Harbor, Delavan, WI
We’re booking for the remainder of 2022, and 2023 currently. You can find us on Facebook (@eclecticred608), through Messenger, through email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or calling 608-295-4943.